mercredi 7 avril 2010

Last one for today !


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300415559175#ht_483wt_1184

5 commentaires:

Jhaierr a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Lobeznillo a dit…

That was perfect!!! I would like to draw like you (hahaha). Now it's one of my favorite pics. Thank you for share it whit us : ) Keep drawin' so nice ^_^

Silencio a dit…

>Jhaierr : Thanks! My Gaytchamen were like sort of a sci fi iteration of Dungeon Guards. But I didn't draw them for a long time. That coul dbe a nice idea to draw some of them again with an updated design.

>Lobeznillo : Thank you very much ! Nothing is impossible, just train yourself a lot and keep drawing!

Anonyme a dit…

Your artwork is so cool, love it! :>

Jon Wesley Huff a dit…

Your work is amazing! I just can't get enough. I'm short on funds or I would have snapped one up. I hope you continue to do these!